Pool of Experts
Rural Access has a rich pool of experts on different subject matters as resources who are hired on contractual
basis as per the requirement of the client. We choose them from different government bodies, public and private
sectors and also from development precinct. They have diversified knowledge and skills to conduct all types of
development related programs, projects and activities. Their experiences also range from 5 to 25 years. The
combination of their theoretical knowledge » more
Export sector development
Business Membership Organizations
Other Private Sector Partners » more
According to UNICEF, 26,500-30,000 children die each day due to poverty. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”
» Visit gallery
Among our many features the following are the major distinctive competencies that will lead us to be the market leader in next 3 years:
- A strong leading team of hard core market development practioners with a unique combination of theory and practical applied knowledge.
- Excellent human resources - full time competitive Executives with practical experiences in every field of services offered.
- Wide and strong network of local and international experts.
- Strong network with national and international NGOs, Government bodies, associations, chambers and corporate.
- Sound understanding of urban and rural socio-economic and cultural diversities.
Primary Target Markets
We select our partners. We co-facilitate development activities with:
- Major development partners that offers comprehensive development programs, particularly those who are working for private sector development and in Gender equity; i.e. Swisscontact, CARE, GTZ, UNDP, ADB, GOB, etc.
- Communication and research agencies who work with both private and development sector; i.e. IRAPL, Unisocial Limited, ACNeilsen Limited, etc.
- National and international corporate who intend to implement different Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities and also intend to give leverage to development initiatives by collaborating with the development practitioners; i.e. Unilever Bangladesh, Square Group of Companies, GrameenPhone Limited, etc.